budget farmhouse kitchen before and after – #Budget #Farmhouse #kitchen – Best liposuction
budget farmhouse kitchen before and after – #Budget #Farmhouse #kitchen
Vaser Hi Def Liposuction has been featured on many plastic surgery shows such as Dr. 90210, The Today Show, Inside Edition and others. Since I've been offering it at my practice in Sacramento, I get asked a lot of questions from patients who have heard about it but don't quite understand what it is. Here are the Top 10 Questions I get:
- Vaser Hi Def - what is it? It is a completely new way of performing liposuction that allows precision body sculpting. Using Vaser technology in three dimensions: the chest, the back, the abdomen, arms and legs can be sculpted for the first time. Despite claims that regular liposuction proponents have made, this is the first true LipoSculpture. With liposuction in the past, the end result was the elimination of lumps and bulges, leaving a flat area where there used to be fat. Now, with Vaser Hi Def, the true contour of your body can be brought out. The Vaser probe selectively melts only fat unlike some other energy systems. By differentially melting the fat in several different layers true sculpting can be achieved.
- How much does Vaser Hi Def cost? Depending on the areas worked on this Vaser Hi Def costs from $ 7,000- $ 20,000. It is roughly double the cost of regular liposuction.
- Why is it so expensive ? Vaser Hi Def is expensive because of the very expensive equipment used, the extensive training, experience required to do it properly, and the time involved in the procedure itself, which is roughly twice as long as regular liposuction. When you see the results it is actually very cost-effective.
- Who is a candidate for Vaser Hi Def? The best candidates are men and women with a BMI (Body Mass Index) below 30. This is not procedure for obese people or for people with very loose skin. You are a candidate if you had six-pack abs in the past and would like them back. You are a candidate if you have spent hours at the gym for years and are making any progress in getting rid of abdominal fat. You are a candidate if genetics, age and a lack of time are conspiring against you. You are a candidate if you don't want to take dangerous fat melting drugs or hormones that risk your health. You are a candidate if you don't want to spend all your free time exercising.
- Will the effects last? The effects of Vaser Hi Def liposuction should last indefinitely assuming you maintain a reasonable weight.
- What if I gain weight? If you gain weight, the effects should last through a 10 to 15 pound weight gain. If you gain 30 or 40 pounds or more the effects will not stay and may even cause unsightly bulges. It's further motivation to stay in shape.
- Will it hurt? Vaser Hi Def has some discomfort like any surgical procedure. You will be given pain pills which will make your comfortable. After a day or two most people are not taking pain medication.
- How much time off work? Most people only need to be off work for seven to ten days. After two to four weeks you can return to mild exercise. After four weeks you can return to regular exercise.
- Will any other treatment accomplished the same results? No. Other treatments such as standard liposuction, Smart Lipo, Thermage, or abdominal etching will not achieve the same result as the three-dimensional process of Vaser Hi Def.
- Where do I start? You start by making a consultation an appointment with a plastic surgeon who has been trained and certified in Vaser Hi Def Liposuction and have an evaluation.